- ★ A PRACTICAL PRODUCT: Gently removes dirt, pollen, mold, dust, mucus and other pollutants. etc. ideal for individual daily nasal care
- ★ PACKAGE INCLUDE 1 x Adult Nasal Wash Adapter, 1 x Children Nasal Wash Adapter,1 x 500ml (17oz) Bottle, Attention: Not including Nasal Rinse Mix (Salt)!
- ★ CLEANSING NASAL CAVITY: Nasal Wash Pot is designed based on human nasal internal physiological structure characteristics. For your healthy, experts suggest to clean the nasal cavity regularly
- ★ EASY TO USE: Unique construction and the patented button allow perfect water flow, transparent, so it is easy to see the water level, easy for both adults and children to use
- ★ KINDLY TIP: Do not wash the device under running water like the use of an electric toothbrush
Details: 1 Pack Include:
1 × Bottle (500ml-17oz)
2 × Adapters
PS: Not included Nasal Rinse Mix (Salt)!
How to use:
Step 1: Wash your hands. Fill the clean bottle up to the fill line (500ml) with lukewarm distilled water or previously boiled water.
Step 2: Cut the Nasal Wash Salt pour its contents into the bottle. Tighten the cap & tube on the bottle securely.
Place one finger over the tip of the cap and shake the bottle gently to dissolve the mixture.
Step 3: Standing in front of a sink, bend forward to your comfort level and tilt your head down.
Keeping your mouth open and without holding your breath, place cap snugly against your right nostril and SQUEEZE BOTTLE GENTLY until the solution starts draining from the OPPOSITE nostril or from your mouth.
Step 4: Blow your nose gently, without pinching your nose completely because this will apply pressure on the eardrums.
Step 5: Now repeat steps 3 & 4 for your left nostril.
Use only as recommended and follow the warning
1. DO NOT RINSE if the nasal passage is completely blocked or if you have an ear infection or blocked ears.
2. Never put in boiling water to damage the bottle. No higher than 60℃.
3. If you have had ear surgery, please contact your physician prior to irrigation.
4. Do not rinse if your nasal passage is completely blocked.
5. We recommend that parents use this product only on children who are above 12.
6. Rinsing your nasal passages with only PLAIN WATER will result in a severe burning sensation. Please do not rinse with plain water.
If your child is less than twelve years old, you should consult your child's physician before using this product.
- Brand: HailiCare
- Color: 500ml Bottle
- Publisher: HailiCare
- UPC: 604697908689
- EAN: 604697908689
- Package Dimensions: 7.7 x 4.8 x 3.0 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.