- A 2-fluid ounce of Neutrogena Sheer Zinc Face Dry-Touch Sunscreen Lotion with Broad Spectrum SPF 50 provides superior protection against aging UVA and burning UVB rays to prevent sunburn
- Specially formulated water-resistant face sunscreen is made with naturally-sourced 100% zinc oxide and features Dry-Touch technology to help ensure it dries with a non-greasy finish
- Our sheer sunscreen is free of fragrance, parabens, phthalates, dyes and irritating chemicals so it's gentle on the skin and won't sting eyes
- The non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic and oil-free formula of this mineral sunscreen contains antioxidants to help protect against skin-damaging free radicals
- This gentle face sunscreen delivers 2x better UVA protection than the leading mineral sunscreen and layers invisibly under makeup for easy wear
Details: Help protect your facial skin from harmful UV rays with Neutrogena Sheer Zinc Face Dry-Touch Sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF 50. Formulated specifically for facial skin, this mineral sunscreen lotion contains antioxidants and layers invisibly under makeup. It features a naturally sourced 100 percent zinc oxide sunscreen formula that offers superior broad-spectrum protection against burning UVB and aging UVA rays. Prescreen Technology helps absorb, reflect, and scatter dangerous sun rays, while Dry-Touch technology helps ensure that the sheer sunscreen dries with a non-greasy, lightweight finish. Free of fragrance, parabens, phthalates, dyes, and irritating chemicals, this gentle water-resistant face sunscreen won't sting eyes.
How to use
Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply:
1, After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
2, Immediately after towel drying
3, At least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
1, Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
2, wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
3, Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- UPC: 86800110811
- EAN: 86800110811
- Publisher: Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
- Release Date: 21-10-2016
- Brand: Neutrogena
- Package Dimensions: 5.1 x 2.0 x 1.6 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.