- Highly Effective and useful at all stages during the recovery from sudden injury and is reusable. It could be used as Hot and Cold compress that is an effective way to treat painful calf and shin injuries after physical activities like running, walking, and any sports activities
- Hot Pack-- Use it as a heat pack to help the healing process by increasing local blood flow and promote relaxation. It can also help reduce joint stiffness, pain, and muscle spasms.
- Cold Pack-- It is always recommended to place a cold compress to injury over a period of 24 to 72 hours. The packs that came with this were carefully made of soft gel feature which can remain soft even in the freezer and traps the cold inside providing longer cold therapy relief.
- Advanced Soft Gel Technology feature -- This Latex-free nylon packs with Polyester edging version is produced with a soft gel in the pack that conducts heat or cold. Simply cool in a refrigerator or freezer and it will stay cold, or warm in hot water (or microwave oven) in order to use it as a hot pack. Hot and cold stays longer than using a regular brand with Bean in it.
- Easy to use -- Accessing ice from the fridge or freezer and crafting hot compress out of worn-out fabric with cotton is NOT always practical or hygienic, save yourself from an exasperating way of making DIY wrap compressor! Plus, it is designed with adjustable velcro straps to firmly secure it in place and move with no issues while speeding up recovery!
Details: BodyProx Shin Splint Ice Pack offers an easy-to-use device that provides cold therapy in the treatment of injuries such as like shin splints, calf muscle strain, Tibia, and Fibula fractures and to relieve sore muscles for pain relief, a version that is specific for the calf and shin that offers the excellent option for ice and hot compression therapy.
Reward yourself with a soothing relief of this amazing product from BodyProx Shin Splint Ice Pack after a very dynamic activity that leaves your shin burning due to shin splints, pulled calf muscle, tiny bone tear due to overuse and many more
It combines the therapeutic benefits of controlled compression to minimize bleeding and swelling in the shin: ice pack during the early stages following an injury to help minimize pain, bleeding and swelling in the tissues and it could be used as a heat pack later to help the healing process by increasing local blood flow and promote relaxation.
Healing property of Hot Packs
●Relieve the discomfort in the shin area
●Increase blood flow
●Promotes healing of damaged tissues
●Aid muscle relaxation
Healing property of Cold Packs
●Ease joint stiffness
●Ease pain injuries from shin splints pulled calf muscle. Bone tear, etc
●Alleviate anxiety on the shin/calf area
- Brand: Bodyprox
- Color: Blue
- Publisher: Bodyprox
- UPC: 687939100348
- EAN: 687939100348
- Package Dimensions: 8.3 x 5.2 x 1.8 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.