- Clinically proven to reduce nausea - the ReliefBand is a digital therapeutic device indicated and approved by the department of health and human Services for the food and Drug Administration for use in reducing nausea, retching, and vomiting due to motion sickness, morning sickness associated with pregnancy, and chemotherapy.
- Safe, drug-free relief - ReliefBand uses clinically proven, doctor-recommended FDA-cleared technology indicated for the treatment of nausea and vomiting associated with all types of motion sickness including car sickness, flight sickness, and seasickness. Unlike patches, medicine, and tablets, this wristband is drug-free and non-drowsy. It has also been known to help with sickness due to virtual reality gaming, vertigo, Pregnancy, amusement parks, and post-operative care.
- How It Works - When turned on, this Anti-Nausea band releases a specific pattern of pulses that stimulate a nerve under the skin called the median nerve. The pulses create a signal which pulses through the body's nervous system to the part of the brain that controls nausea, creating a rebalancing effect, normalizing nerve messages from the brain to the stomach and relieving the symptoms of motion sickness.
- 1 hypoallergenic gel tube included - the ReliefBand comes with 1 hypoallergenic conductivity gel tube. To use, first find the area between the two tendons on the underside of your wrist. Then clean the area and apply a small drop of gel and spread in a Circle. From there, place the bracelet device over the gelled area and press the power button.
- Fast-acting - users should start to feel relief shortly after applying the desired intensity level. ReliefBand works in 85% of consumers, according to our clinical trials.
Details: ReliefBand 1.5 is a revolutionary digital therapeutic device indicated for use in the treatment of nausea, retching, and vomiting due to motion sickness, morning sickness associated with pregnancy, and chemotherapy. ReliefBand is also indicated as an adjunct to antiemetic therapy in reducing post-operative nausea. The unique neuromodulation technology was developed for use in hospitals and alters nerve activity through targeted delivery of gentle pulses to the underside of the wrist to "turn off" Feelings of nausea, retching, and vomiting. Fda-cleared and drug-free, this technology works in 5-15 minutes to help you live your life in full motion. It comes with 1 motion relief band, 1 hypoallergenic conductivity gel tube & a replaceable battery.
- Brand: Reliefband
- Publisher: Reliefband
- Color: 1 Pack
- UPC: 784922642950
- EAN: 661168600015
- Package Dimensions: 4.8 x 4.6 x 1.1 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.