- DISCREET COMFORT: These 100% breathable pads are designed for discreet comfort, dryness, protection, & odor control. 100% breathable, they allow air to circulate & heat to escape for maximum comfort.
- DRY & ODOR FREE: A discreet MaxSorb Gel core locks in wetness & keeps you 10X drier than maxi pads, & Omni-Odor Guard neutralizes odors instantly. They're ideal for use during the day or overnight.
- RELIABLE & DISCREET BLADDER LEAKAGE PRODUCTS: We offer discreet & comfortable protection with underwear, pads, briefs, bed pads, & belted shields for adult incontinence & post-partum bladder leakage.
- COMFORT & INNOVATION: We spent decades working with users & healthcare professionals to develop innovations that always offer exceptionally discreet comfort & absorbency & help support skin health.
- TRY OUR QUALITY: Prevail is a leader in advancing new technologies for greater protection, comfort, skin health & wellness. Our commitment to quality & innovation is evident in every product we make.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Publisher: First Quality Consumer Products LLC
Release Date: 15-07-2015
Details: Prevail features the Dri-Fit system which promotes skin health and helps reduce skin discomfort through a unique combination of cotton-enhanced* and synthetic fibers, which help to lock in 20% more wetness** than other leading brands. Designed especially for women, Prevail Bladder Control Pads deliver maximum bladder leakage protection and are body contoured for a comfortable and discreet fit with a full-length adhesive strip. Each product is constructed with a discreet core technology that allows for thinner, highly-absorbent material that enables the user to move more freely and confidently. Combined with a super absorbent polymer for dual protection, Odor Guard technology is proven to reduce the total amount of odor-causing ammonia formed during and after use. Moisture is quickly locked in upon contact for added leakage protection while the soft outer fabric provides additional all-day comfort. Long pads measure 13 inches long and are individually-wrapped for your convenience. Each Prevail incontinence product features a proprietary Quick Wick layer of material with MaxSoft Technology that provides advanced softness with rapid liquid absorption for optimal product performance. Prevail adult care products are manufactured in Pennsylvania with attention to quality, safety, sustainability, and responsible sourcing practices by First Quality, a family-owned company. First Quality is a leader in developing premium quality products. In addition to our collection of adult care products, we also offer lines of baby products, feminine care, paper products, and bottled water. -*• Seal of Cotton and cotton enhanced TM are trademarks of Cotton Incorporated. The topsheet of this product contains minimum 15% cotton. **Based on the retention capacity of the leading bladder control pads brands.
Package Dimensions: 13.0 x 10.5 x 3.9 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.