- The Original Neck Hammock is a patented cervical traction assistant that works by gently pulling the head away from the neck to stretch and decompress the spinal cord, which increases blood flow, oxygenates the surrounding muscles, decreases pain, and increases the mobility of the neck and shoulders.
- The Neck Hammock takes only 10 minutes a day and is the easiest, most portable, one-size-fits-all solution for your back and neck troubles - perfect for athletes, long flights, business trips, long work days, and more!
- The patented straps are designed to wrap around any door, railing, or pole, giving you the flexibility to use the Neck Hammock wherever you want - no more laborious setup or oversized equipment
- It comes with two sewn-in, medical-grade adjustable straps for customizable comfort and maximum durability and a sleep mask for maximum relaxation.
- The Neck Hammock was created by Dr. Steve Sudell Jr., a licensed physical therapist with over a decade of experience in physical rehabilitation. U.S. Pat. Nos. 10,307,284, D824,035, D845,492, D845,493, and D845,494.
Publisher: The Neck Hammock, Inc.
Details: In the past, individuals could only receive traction at a physical therapist's office, but these visits are often time-consuming, inconvenient, and costly. Today, there are many at-home cervical traction devices, but most are complex, cumbersome, bulky, expensive, and potentially injurious. What is needed is an easy to use, compact, non-marring, effective traction device that minimizes discomfort and avoids potentially injurious stresses, while giving the patient ultimate relaxation and pain relief. And that's how and why The Neck Hammock was created!
- Brand: The Neck Hammock
- UPC: 600173666661
- EAN: 600173666661
- Package Dimensions: 8.9 x 6.2 x 3.7 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.