- Incontinence liners for women with trusted 3-in-1 protection provides dryness, comfort and odor control
- Specifically designed for light bladder leaks, Poise Daily Liners stay 5x drier than the leading period liner
- Absorb-loc Core quickly absorbs & locks away wetness and odor while the CleanFresh Layer (soft breathable cover) instantly dries to help keep you fresh and dry all day
- Poise Daily Liners is the number one brand for light bladder leaks*, and are unscented, individually wrapped, available in regular & long length
- Incredibly thin incontinence panty liners always ship in a discreet package; Packaging may vary from image shown
Binding: Health and Beauty
Publisher: Kimberly-Clark Corp.
Release Date: 27-02-2017
Details: Poise Daily Incontinence Panty Liners are specifically designed for light bladder leaks and offers the Poise trusted 3-in-1 protection for dryness, comfort and odor control. These bladder control liners have an Absorb-loc core that quickly locks away wetness and odor with a CleanFresh layer to help keep you 5x drier than the leading period liner. Trust the protection of Poise, the number one brand for light bladder leaks.* *Based on market share Frequently Asked Questions What is LBL? LBL stands for Light Bladder Leakage, and it affects millions of women. In fact, 1 in 3 women experience Light Bladder Leakage (LBL). LBL is the frequent involuntary leakage of urine. Why do I have bladder leaks? Some of the most common reasons for uninvited leaks include: • Physical changes from childbirth to menopause. • Being overweight. • Complications from surgery, stroke, or chronic diseases. • Bladder or urinary tract infections. • Bladder irritants. Can I prevent leaks? There are healthy habits you can maintain in order to help prevent leaks. • Track your triggers – Look for patterns in how your bladder reacts to certain spicy and acidic foods and beverages. • Exercise regularly - Reduce leaks by strengthening the muscles of your pelvic floor. • Drink more water – Drink six to seven 8-ounce glasses of water a day to prevent irritation. Can I use my FSA? Yes, you can. Poise products are FSA-eligible – only applicable in the US. Will my shipping box have what’s inside written on it? No, it will not. All Poise liners, incontinence pads, bladder control pads and other incontinence products always ship in a discreet, brown corrugated box for your privacy.
Package Dimensions: 8.9 x 6.4 x 6.2 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.