- NEW Maximum Absorbency 5 Drop: Poise Postpartum Incontinence Pads, Maximum Absorbency, Regular Length 48 pads; HSA/FSA-eligible in the U.S. (packaging may vary).
- Absorbent: helps you avoid leaks with Maximum Absorbency bladder control pads featuring up to 100% Clean Dry Fresh Protection.
- Stay Dry: remain comfortable throughout the day and help keep wetness away from your skin—it keeps you 10x drier than the leading period pad.
- Odor Control: always wear Poise discreetly and confidently knowing it instantly locks away wetness and odor.
- Comfort: curve-shaped pad with contour helps prevents bunching and features a wider front and back for secure incontinence protection.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Publisher: Kimberly-Clark Corp.
Release Date: 04-03-2019
With trusted 3-in-1 protection for dryness, comfort and odor control, Poise Incontinence Pads softly curve in the middle to give you the confidence and protection you need for heavy bladder leakage protection. The front and back of the incontinence pads are wider to provide even more coverage where you need it the most, while the middle conforms to your natural body curves. Poise pads stay 10x drier than leading period pads. Poise Ultimate Absorbency Incontinence Pads are designed to handle those unexpected gushes. This package contains individually wrapped Poise Ultimate Absorbency Incontinence Pads in regular length. Poise is the number one brand for light bladder leaks.† †Based on Nielsen Market Share DataFrequently Asked Questions What is LBL?LBL stands for light bladder leakage, and it affects millions of women. In fact, 1 in 3 women experience light bladder leakage (LBL), which is the frequent involuntary leakage of urine. Why do I have bladder leaks? Some of the most common reasons for uninvited leaks include:• Physical changes from childbirth to menopause.• Being overweight.• Complications from surgery, stroke, or chronic diseases.• Bladder or urinary tract infections.• Bladder irritants.Can I prevent leaks? There are healthy habits you can maintain in order to help prevent leaks.• Track your triggers – Look for patterns in how your bladder reacts to certain spicy and acidic foods and beverages.• Exercise regularly - Reduce leaks by strengthening the muscles of your pelvic floor.• Drink more water – Drink six to seven 8-ounce glasses of water a day to prevent irritation.Can I use my FSA? Yes, you can. Poise products are FSA-eligible – only applicable in the U.S. Will my shipping box have what’s inside written on it? No, it will not. All Poise maternity pads, bladder control pads and other incontinence products are shipped discreetly in a brown, corrugated box for your privacy.
Package Dimensions: 11.4 x 8.2 x 6.7 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.