- Fights your worst symptoms so you can sleep great and wake up human
- MUCINEX Nightshift Sinus Relieves Headache, Fever, Body Pain, Sore Throat, Coughing, Sneezing, Runny Nose, and Nasal Congestion
- USAGE INFORMATION Adults and children 12 years and older Liquid 20 mL (in dosing cup provided) every 4 hours No more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period Children under 12 years DO NOT USE
- ACTIVE INGREDIENTS (in each 20 mL) MUCINEX Nightshift Sinus: Acetaminophen 650 mg Purpose(s) Pain reliever/fever reducer Dextromethorphan HBr 20 mg Purpose(s) Cough suppressant Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg - Nasal decongestant Triprolidine HCl 2.5 mg Purpose(s) Antihistamine
- Use as directed
- Money-Back Guarantee is available for all Mucinex Nightshift products, for terms and conditions see the Mucinex website.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Publisher: Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare
Release Date: 29-10-2019
Details: Sometimes, when you’re sick, you’re really sick. Nasal congestion, sore throat, runny nose, fever, headache, cough - you name it, you’ve got it. Mucinex Nightshift Sinus has your back to fight your worst nighttime cold & flu symptoms.
Package Dimensions: 5.3 x 2.2 x 0.9 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.