- VALUE PACK OF BEST-SELLING PATENTED MILKSCREEN breastmilk alcohol test strip with over 10 million Milkscreen tests sold
- MILKSCREEN BREASTMILK ANALYSIS STRIPS DETECT the presence of alcohol in breastmilk
- FAST, EASY-TO-READ RESULTS IN ONLY 2 MINUTES and trusted by moms for over 10 years to detect even low levels of alcohol in breast milk
- PEDIATRICIAN AND LACTATION CONSULTANT APPROVED. Trust the Original Milkscreen Breastmilk alcohol tester.
- MADE IN USA. The value pack includes 30 alcohol test strips for breastmilk. UpSpring Milkscreen is subject to one or more U.S. Patents and Patents Pending including U.S. Pat. No. 8.323.914.
Details: Save on UpSpring Milkscreen breastmilk tester strips with the 30 count value pack!
The most trusted breast milk alcohol test for over 10 years. An occasional glass of wine to relax. Margaritas on girls' night. A beer at the ball game. Motherhood doesn't mean you have to give it all up. If you've assumed that an occasional drink is incompatible with breastfeeding, you've assumed wrong.
Milkscreen is the best-selling home test to detect alcohol in breast milk with over 10 million tests sold. With Milkscreen, breastfeeding moms can enjoy an alcoholic beverage (beer, wine or hard alcohol) but then test their milk to ensure they are not passing unwanted alcohol on to the baby. Milkscreen is accurate and easy to use with test results in only 2 minutes. Milkscreen is highly sensitive and detects even very low levels of alcohol.
Milkscreen is made in the USA and patent pending.
The AAP states that nursing mothers can have an occasional alcoholic drink (the equivalent of a 12-ounce beer, 4-ounce glass of wine, or ounce of hard liquor) but that she should wait at least two hours per drink before breastfeeding.
When you drink, about 2% of the alcohol you consume will enter your bloodstream and breast milk. But because everyone metabolizes alcohol differently, the amount of time it takes for the alcohol in breast milk to metabolize also varies. Metabolism depends on many factors including body weight, type of alcohol consumed, and food intake. Milkscreen quickly and accurately analyzes breast milk for alcohol. Clinical studies have shown infants consuming breast milk with alcohol concentrations at approximately 30mg/dl, or 0.03% and higher have exhibited distinctive changes in feeding behavior and sleep. Babies consume less if the milk contains alcohol and they also sleep less and wake more frequently.
- Brand: UpSpring Baby
- UPC: 859188006379
- EAN: 859188006379
- Publisher: UpSpring Baby
- Package Dimensions: 4.5 x 2.8 x 1.7 inches