- ✅ UNIQUE DESIGN - Our ice packs for injuries reusable qualities were made with your comfort in mind. Before we came up with our fleece-lined cold packs for therapy, you had to use a towel between the skin and gel pack to avoid getting burnt. Now, you can apply our cold compress with no fear. Use the fleece side of the compress first, as it has lower thermal conductivity. Keep using it until it becomes flexible, then flip it over to the nylon side which has higher thermal conductivity.
- ✅ 2 SIZES - Mighty-X reusable ice pack comes in two sizes for comfort. A large ice pack (14" x 6") - to be used as a shoulder ice pack, back ice pack or ice pack for the knee. It is best used for broader areas of the body. The small cold compress (6" x 4") is ideal for the wrist, ankle or elbow. Our gel ice pack for injuries speeds up recovery through the use of hold and cold therapy methods that reduce muscle pain.
- ✅ FULLY ADJUSTABLE - Mighty-X Gel Packs are equipped with a simple but effective strap system to hug the body. Wrap it around twice for a snug fit on the knees, ankles, and wrists. The strap is meant to comfortably fit the neck, shoulders, abdomen, and back. Reliable Velcro closures securely hold the cold packs for injuries in the place while still providing freedom of motion during treatment.
- ✅ HEAT TREATMENT - When you need a hot compress, microwave your pack for 20 seconds. After checking the heat level, microwave for an additional 10 seconds, if needed. Repeat to reach your desired temperature. After heating, your pack will stay warm for up to 20-30 minutes.
- ✅ COLD TREATMENT - Placing your reusable cold pack into the freezer for an hour will provide 30-40 minutes of therapy time, ideal for migraine relief. Before treatment, it's recommended that you freeze your gel pack for up to 3 hours to keep it cold through your session.
Details: FULLY ADJUSTABLE Mighty-X Gel Packs are equipped with durable elastic straps with a reliable velcro closure system. The ice packs for injuries reusable qualities will provide you with pain relief for years to come. The adjustable straps allow you to custom fit your cold packs for therapy during your sessions for comfort. They are perfect for nursing injuries to your knees, wrists, ankles, elbows, shoulders, head, neck, abdomen, and back. Wrap the straps twice for a soothing, snug fit. The straps on your cold compress are long enough to conform to your neck, shoulders, abdomen or back. They also work great for migraine relief. GENTLE ACTING FOR HOT/COLD PAIN RELIEF Our comfortable two-sided packs also double as reusable ice pack treatments to soothe the pain. Start with the fleece side until it starts to lose temperature, then flip it over to the nylon side. Using the gel ice pack for injuries can reduce pain and swelling, ease muscle spasms or cool you down on a hot day. Heating the gel pack can relieve discomfort in painful areas, improve joint flexibility, increase blood flow to damaged tissue or help alleviate stress. EASY-TO-USE For heat application, simply microwave your pack for 20 seconds. Check the temperature by touching it to the underside of your arm. If needed, heat for another 10 seconds. Please note, microwaving your gel pack for too long may damage it or cause it to burst. Once the proper temperature has been reached, first apply the gel pack with the fleece side. As the pack starts to cool, flip it over and apply the nylon side. Mighty-X Gel pack stays hot for up to 30 minutes, which is ideal for an average therapeutic session. If you need the cold packs for injuries suffered, put them into the freezer or an hour. To check the temperature of your reusable cold pack, touch it to the underside of your arm. If it's not cold enough, simply refreeze. Even after deep freezing, your gel pack will remain flexible.
- Brand: Mighty-X
- Publisher: Mighty-X
- UPC: 794302517099
- EAN: 794302517099
- Package Dimensions: 6.1 x 5.0 x 3.3 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.