- NEVER SPOILS OR MOLDS - Unlike rice or corn heating pads, these pads will never spoil, mold, or smell. The beads we put in the bag are odor free, toxic free, unscented, and reusable with no additives.
- COMFORT AND SOOTHING - Will ease pain and increase blood flow to affected areas. It is very soft to the skin. The outside is made of a microfleece that feels like a pillow. Moist heat treatment is perhaps the most relaxing of all the physical therapy modalities.
- RELIEVE PAIN IN PROBLEM AREAS - The most common uses are for physical neck pain, shoulder pain, menstrual cramps, urinary tract infections, earaches, arthritis in the hands and knees. It can soothe and relax sore muscles, joints, and ligaments.
- WET HEAT THERAPY - Heat that will penetrate into the muscles. Moist heat can aid in the heat's penetration into the muscles and provides better pain relief in less time than dry heat.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - If you decide you don't like it, just let us know and we'll issue you a full refund. No harm in trying. We love our customers. You are truly our number 1 priority.
Details: A heating pad is one of the best sources of relief for sore necks and backs. Applying heat can help reduce pain in strained or overexerted muscles. Why Moist Heat? Moist heat therapy, in particular, is known to increase blood flow to affected areas that will help supply oxygen to the body. It will reduce pain in the joints, ligaments, and tendons. Applying heat to parts of the body can improve overall healing and gives comfort to the body. Doctors also recommend using heating pads for relief from menstrual cramps or urinary tract infections. In these cases, apply a heating pad to the abdomen. Why Is Wet Heat Better Than Dry Heat? You can find different types of dry heat therapy products such as electric heating pads, bean, and rice bags. Dry heat products are popular because they heat up quickly, can be less of a mess, and the heat tends to longer than moist heat packs. The downside is that dry heat therapy draws moisture out of the skin. This can dehydrate your skin causing dryness and irritation. So many solutions! Babies Digestive Cramping Earaches Tummy Pains Children Growing Pains Aches from stretched muscles Comfort when sick Stomach ache Adults Joint stiffness Joint pain Muscle relaxer Arthritis Menstrual Cramps Osteoperosis Foot Pain TMJ SIZE:10 IN (L) X 5 IN (W) X 2 IN (H) More and more people are beginning to realize the benefits of moist heat therapy far outweigh those of dry heat. So give it a try! We offer a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee, so if you don't like it, just let us know and we'll give you a refund in no time. For relief from aches and pains, click "Add to Cart"!
- Brand: Beady Heat
- Publisher: WK Products and Innovations
- UPC: 702865473905
- EAN: 702865473905
- Package Dimensions: 7.9 x 4.1 x 2.0 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.