- Handcrafted Since 1971 | Free-parts-for-life Program | Lifetime Warranty | Latex-free |
- ALL-PURPOSE LIGHTWEIGHT STETHOSCOPE > Durable, convenient, lightweight, and high sound performance
- Includes 3 pairs of MDF ComfortSeal eartips: Small, Regular, and Large. Eartips are included in our Free-parts-for-life Program
- The super-duty, lightweight aluminum dual-head chestpiece is precisely machined and hand polished for high performance and durability
- PREVENT PUNCTURED EAR DRUMS Patented SafetyLock Eartip Adaptors
Details: Handcrafted Since 1971 | Lifetime Warranty | Free-Parts-for-Life Program | Latex Free The MDF Acoustica Stethoscope is a lightweight diagnostic instrument that delivers accurate auscultation of heart, lung, and Korotkoff sounds with acoustic integrity and clarity. An ergonomic design ensures comfort for the doctor and patient, even during extended use. Precisely handcrafted from premium aluminum, the Acoustica Stethoscope is the ultimate in auditory diagnostics with unmatched performance and durability. The lightweight aluminum dual-head chestpiece is precisely machined and hand polished for the highest performance and durability. Full-rotation acoustic valve stem with green indicator dot allows the user to easily identify the active sound channel. The chest piece is fitted with an ultrasensitive diaphragm sealed with a non-chill retaining ring to provide secure acoustic transmission. The large bell, crowned with a non-chill bell ring, provides greater sound amplification, isolation of low frequencies, and patient comfort. Soft silicone ComfortSeal eartips are phthalate-free and clear for hygienic purposes. To ensure proper fit and isolation of sound. Hand polished, the pre-angled chrome-plated brass headset features a patented internal dual-leaf spring construction for durability. Patented safety lock eartip adaptors lead the industry in user safety. Constructed of thicker, denser, latex-free PVC, the Y-configuration non-stick acoustic tubing provides insulation for superior sound transmission and seals out ambient noise while preventing the cracking and wearing that can occur from repeated use. The longer-than-average length allows a comfortable space between health professionals and patients. A patented internal metal-alloy chamber located in the acoustic tubing below the spring keeps the tubing channel open for maximum sound transmission into the headset. Extra set ComfortSeal eartips, spare ultrasensitive diaphragm, and ID tag.
- Brand: MDF Instruments
- Color: Blackout
- UPC: 764442364815
- Publisher: MDF Instruments
- EAN: 6940211618769
- Package Dimensions: 9.7 x 5.0 x 1.6 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.