- EFFECTIVE: Compare GoodSense Omeprazole Delayed-Release Tablets 20 mg to Prilosec OTC. The active ingredient in these delayed-release tablets is Omeprazole 20 mg. It works as an acid reducer to treat frequent heartburn.
- TREATS FREQUENT HEARTBURN: These acid reducer pills treat frequent heartburn that occurs 2 or more times a week.
- ACID REDUCER: Omeprazole 20 mg is a Proton Pump Inhibitor (PPI) that deactivates pumps in the stomach lining to inhibit acid production at the source.
- 14-DAY COURSE OF HEARTBURN TREATMENT: Taken once every 24 hours for 14 days, Omeprazole Delayed-Release Tablets 20 mg is not intended for immediate relief of heartburn and may take 1 to 4 days for full effect.
- TIPS FOR MANAGING HEARTBURN: Do not lie flat or bend over soon after eating. Do not eat late at night or just before bedtime. Certain foods or drinks are more likely to cause heartburn, such as rich, spicy, fatty and fried foods.
Details: Rates the same symptoms as Prilosec OTC, it’s an Acid Reducer. It also treats Frequent Heartburn, occurring 2 or More Days a Week. Three 14-day courses of treatment and may take 1 to 4 days for full effect.
- Binding: Health and Beauty
- Brand: Good Sense
- Publisher: Good Sense
- Release Date: 01-05-2013
- Package Dimensions: 4.9 x 3.8 x 1.7 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.