Brand: Good Sense
- INGREDIENTS: Triamcinolone Acetonide Nasal Spray, 55 mcg per spray, allergy symptom reliever (glucocorticoid- Triamcinolone acetonide is a steroid medicine known as a glucocorticoid), is a nasal spray for 24-hour relief of allergy symptoms in adults and children ages 2 years and older. Compare to the active ingredient in Nasacort Allergy 24HR.
- EFFECTIVE: This product temporarily relieves allergy symptoms of hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies like: nasal congestion, runny nose, sneezing, itchy nose.
- ALLERGIES: An allergy is a sensitivity to a substance that is normally harmless. Flowers, trees, a family pet, or dust are examples of things that can cause an allergy.
- REACTION: Some common reactions a person might experience after contact with an allergen include: asthma, hay fever, upset stomach, eye inflammation, eczema, itchy ears, nose and throat.
- ALLERGY TIPS: If you are allergic to a certain food or to a pet, total avoidance is one of the best strategies. Unfortunately, many allergens are not easy to eliminate. Dust mites are a common indoor allergen.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Publisher: Perrigo Company
Release Date: 06-01-2017
Details: GoodSense 24-Hour Allergy Nasal Spray, Triamcinolone Acetonide (Glucocorticoid), 55 mcg per spray, 0.57 fl oz 16.9mL temporarily relieves these symptoms of hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: nasal congestion, runny nose, sneezing, itchy nose. Compare to the active ingredient of Nasacort Allergy 24 HR.
Package Dimensions: 4.8 x 2.8 x 1.4 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.