Brand: Good Sense
- Pain Reliever: GoodSense Naproxen Sodium Tablets, 220 Mg Pain Relief Pills Temporarily Relieve Minor Aches and Pains Due to Minor Pain of Arthritis, Muscular Aches, Backache, Menstrual Cramps, Headache, Toothache, and the Common Cold, and Temporarily
- Strength to Last 12 Hours: GoodSense Naproxen Sodium Tablets, 220 Mg for Pain Relief and Fever Reduction Offer Strength to Last 12 Hours.
- Active Ingredient: Compare to Aleve Tablets Active Ingredient. The Active Ingredient in GoodSense Naproxen Sodium Tablets, 220 Mg Is Naproxen Sodium.
- Naproxen Sodium: A Nonsteroidal Anti- Inflammatory Drug (Nsaid) Used as a Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer.
- Pain Relief for Adults & Children 12 Years and Older:Take 1 caplet every 8 to 12 hours while symptoms last. For the first dose you may take 2 caplets within the first hour. Do not exceed 2 caplets in any 8- to 12-hour period; do not exceed 3 caplets in a 24-hour period. Children under 12 years: ask a doctor.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Publisher: Good Sense
Release Date: 26-10-2013
Details: Good Sense Naproxen Sodium Caplets, 220 mg, temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to: minor pain of arthritis, muscular aches, backache menstrual cramps, headache, toothache, the common cold; temporarily reduces fever. Compare to the active ingredient of Aleve. See product images above for full product information.
Package Dimensions: 5.0 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.