Brand: Good Sense
- Active Ingredients: The Active Ingredient of Milk of Magnesia Original Is Magnesium Hydroxide and Is the Active Ingredient in Phillips Milk of Magnesia.
- Treats Constipation: GoodSense Milk of Magnesia Relieves Occasional Constipation (Irregularity) and Generally Produces a Bowel Movement in One-Half Hour to 6 Hours for Gentle, Dependable, Comfortable and Cramp Free Relief. It Is a Liquid Laxative.
- Explaining Constipation: Constipation Is a Condition in Which a Person Has Fewer Than Three Bowel Movements a Week or Has Bowel Movements With Stools That Are Hard, Dry, and Small, Making Them Painful or Difficult to Pass.
- Constipation Causes: Constipation Is Caused by Low Fiber Diet, Ignoring the Urge to Have a Bowel Movement, Gi Tract Problems and Others.
- Symptoms: The Most Common Symptoms of Constipation Are: Fewer Than Normal Bowel Movements, Stool That Is Difficult or Painful to Pass, and Pain or Bloating in Your Abdomen.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Publisher: Good Sense
Release Date: 04-10-2013
Details: Good sense milk of magnesia, saline laxative relieves occasional constipation (irregularity) generally produces bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours. Comfortable, cramp free relief. See product images above for full product information.
Package Dimensions: 6.9 x 2.8 x 2.3 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.