Brand: Good Sense
- EFFECTIVE HEARTBURN MEDICINE: Compare GoodSense Lansoprazole Delayed Release Orally Disintegrating Tablets 15 mg to the active ingredient of Prevacid 24 HR.
- HEARTBURN RELIEF: This GoodSense delayed-release heartburn medicine is clinically proven to treat frequent heartburn. Heartburn is a painful, burning sensation in the lower chest or throat that occurs when stomach acid backs up.
- ACID REDUCER: When taken as directed, GoodSense Lansoprazole Delayed Release Orally Disintegrating Tablets 15 mg reduce heartburn by deactivating acid-producing pumps in the stomach lining to inhibit acid production at the source.
- DIRECTIONS: For adults 18 years of age and older, these tablets are to be taken once a day (every 24 hours), every day for 14 days. It may take 1 to 4 days for full effect, although some people get complete relief of symptoms within 24 hours. Not intended for immediate heartburn relief. Read the package for complete directions.
- ORALLY DISINTEGRATING TABLETS: GoodSense Lansoprazole Delayed Release Orally Disintegrating Tablets 15 mg melt in your mouth and dissolve without water. Orally disintegrating heartburn medicine can be an easier way for someone who has trouble swallowing tablets to get frequent heartburn relief.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Publisher: Perrigo Company
Release Date: 01-10-2017
Details: Goodsense Lansoprazole delayed release orally Disintegrating tablets, 15 mg
Package Dimensions: 4.7 x 3.7 x 2.2 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.