- ACTIVE INGREDIENT: GoodSense Ibuprofen Caplets 200 mg has an active ingredient of 200 mg of ibuprofen, which compares to the active ingredient in Advil Ibuprofen Caplets.
- NSAID: Ibuprofen Caplets 200 mg is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) that temporarily reduces fever and provides temporary pain relief.
- USE: Ibuprofen Caplets temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to headache, minor pain of arthritis, the common cold, and menstrual cramps.
- FOR ADULTS AND CHILDREN 12 YEARS AND OVER: It is used as a pain reliever and fever reducer for adults and children 12 years and over.
- PAIN RELIEVER AND FEVER REDUCER: GoodSense Ibuprofen Caplets 200 mg can be used for minor body aches and pains. Additionally, it can be used as a pain reliever and fever reducer.
Details: Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to: headache, muscular aches, toothache, minor pain of arthritis, backache, the common cold, menstrual cramps. Temporarily reduces fever.
- Brand: Good Sense
- Binding: Health and Beauty
- Publisher: Good Sense
- Release Date: 04-05-2013
- Package Dimensions: 3.6 x 1.9 x 1.9 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.