Brand: Good Sense
- Constipation Relief: ClearLax Polyethylene Glycol 3350 Powder for Solution Is Used to Treat Occasional Constipation and Is the Active Ingredient in MiraLAX Powder for Solution.
- Effective Laxative: As a Stool Softener, ClearLax Works by Holding Water in the Stool to Soften the Stool and Increases the Number of Bowel Movements. It Is Known as an Osmotic-Type Laxative.
- Explaining Constipation: Constipation Is a Condition in Which a Person Has Fewer Than Three Bowel Movements a Week or Has Bowel Movements With Stools That Are Hard, Dry, and Small, Making Them Painful or Difficult to Pass.
- Constipation Causes: Constipation Can Be Caused by a Low Fiber Diet, Ignoring the Urge to Have a Bowel Movement, Gi Tract Problems and Others.
- How Polyethylene Glycol 3350 Works: Polyethylene Glycol Powder for Solution Increases Frequency of Bowel Movements and Is a Stool Softener.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Publisher: Good Sense
Release Date: 29-05-2013
Details: Good sense clearlax, 17.9 ounce, polyethylene glycol 3350 powder for solution, osmotic laxative, relieves occasional constipation (irregularity), softens stool. Original prescription strength. 30 ounce-daily doses. Generally produces a bowel movement in 1 to 3 days. Compare to the active ingredient of miralax. This product is not manufactured by schering-plough healthcare products, inc., distributor of miralax. See product images above for full product information.
Package Dimensions: 6.7 x 4.2 x 2.0 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.