- ACTIVE INGREDIENT - 100% active Leptospermum scoparium. No fillers, chemical additives, or petroleum.
- NATURAL ANTIBACTERIAL - Sterile Manuka honey is a natural antibacterial that acts as a thick protective barrier for fast healing of cuts, scrapes, and burns. Use it with bandages just as you would with Neosporin.
- MEDICAL GRADE & ANTIBIOTIC FREE - The use of artificial antibiotics creates antibiotic-resistant bacterial strains over time. First Honey sterile honey ointment is a natural healing alternative to antibiotic ointment.
- FAMILY GROWN AND HARVESTED IN NEW ZEALAND - Our farms are monofloral, meaning there's no cross-pollination with other plants, resulting in the purest and highest quality rated active Manuka Honey available.
- 100% SATISFACTION FROM A TRUSTED SOURCE - At First Honey, we care deeply about the health of you and your family. If there is an issue with your order we promise to make it right.
Details: First Honey introduces a revolutionary first-aid product through the natural bioactive properties of Manuka honey and the groundbreaking science proven by ManukaMed. With the highest quality medical grade Manuka honey, harvested from our own bees in New Zealand, FirstHoney brings healing right from the hive in the form of small and large adhesive bandages & wound pads, as well as an active ointment and skin cream. The Future of First-Aid is natural & effective care for the ones you love, in the moments you need hit most. The Future of First-Aid is here. In the small town of Masterton, New Zealand, beekeeper, nature lover, and scientist, Denis Watson and his son Daniel, have dedicated themselves to providing the highest quality honey harvested from the powerful nectar of the native Manuka flower. Through research and innovation, their global team of chemists has uncovered the unique nourishing benefits found within Manuka honey. From these discoveries, First Honey was born. Created for the moments in everyday life when you need safe and effective care for the ones you love.
- Brand: FIRST HONEY
- Publisher: ManukaMed LP
- UPC: 854056008011
- EAN: 854056008011
- Package Dimensions: 4.7 x 2.7 x 1.6 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.