- EFFECTIVE RELIEF: Load with ice and place on an area after an injury to reduce swelling. These Packs are ideal for First Aid, Acute / Chronic Pain, Arthritis and more. As the cold decreases blood flow to injured tissue, inflammation gets reduced.
- EASY TO USE: These fillable IceCaps offer Old Style, Traditional care. Fill with ice and secure the lid. They feature a large opening with a threaded, plastic cap to keep ice secure and meltwater inside the bag, ensuring the bag stays dry and leak-free.
- FROZEN FLEXIBILITY: IceCaps are the PERFECT size for relief as the user determines how much they should be filled. A full bag is good for general pain or large bruises. Less full allows the bag to remain flexible, offering a contoured fit on sore parts.
- WATERPROOF AND DURABLE: These Vintage Ice Bags are made of waterproof rubberized fabric with a plastic screw cap to securely keep the cold and wet inside the bag. Made of heavy-duty material, they travel well and are refillable and reusable.
- SAFE AND SIMPLE: Relief Pak Ice Packs can be used by Adults and Children and are Latex-free. Found everywhere, there is no condensation on the outside cloth surface. Cold therapy generally works best when used for 20-30 minutes every 3-4 hours.
Details: The Relief Pak English-Style, Ice Bag / Pack for Cold Therapy is used to reduce swelling, decrease pain and offer cold compression relief from bruises, migraines, muscle aches, swellings, headaches and fever. They are also ideal treatment for use post-injury and post-workout. Load it with ice and the Relief Pak Ice Bag is ready to offer effective relief. Place it on the desired area after an injury to reduce swelling and decrease soreness. These Ice Caps also relieve pain and discomfort from bruises, migraines, muscle aches, swelling, arthritis headaches as well as acute and chronic pain. These vintage-type, old-style ice bags have been around forever for a reason…THEY WORK!! Perfect after workouts and training sessions, which is why these bags are found in training rooms and gyms…and homes, across the country. As the cold decreases blood flow to the injured tissue, inflammation gets reduced. Cold therapy generally works best when used for 20-30 minutes every 3-4 hours or until the swelling is sufficiently diminished. The Fillable Relief Pak Ice Packs are easy to use and offer traditional care. Simply fill the ice cap with ice and secure the lid. The bag features an easy to fill a large opening with a threaded, plastic cap, which ensures the ice is kept secure and the meltwater stays inside the bag, making sure the bag stays dry and leak-free. English-style ice caps offer frozen flexibility. They are the PERFECT size for relief as the user determines how much they should be filled. A full bag is good for general pain or large bruises. A bag less-than-full allows for the ice pack to remain pliable and flexible, offering a more contoured fit on whatever part needs treatment. Quality wins out, and the professional durability of these ice bags is only part of the reason why they have been around so long and are found coast to coast. These ice bag cold compresses are made of waterproof, rubberized fabric with a plastic screw cap to securely keep the ice and meltwater inside.
- Brand: Relief Pak
- Publisher: Fabrication Enterprises
- UPC: 643504204439
- EAN: 714905043788
- Package Dimensions: 6.4 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.