- If you’re over the age of 30 and/or have a heavier menstrual flow, the Model 2 is ideal for you. The product is free of Latex, BPA and dyes
- No more monthly spending on period products. Buy the DivaCup once, use for up to a year
- Enjoy secure, comfortable, leak-free protection for up to 12 hours
- No harsh chemicals, no single-use plastics. Look after your body and the planet
- Low maintenance. Simply remove, wash and reuse
- Diva International Inc is an ISO 13485:2016 certified medical device manufacturer, and DivaCup products are deemed safe for use by all major international and state-level regulatory approvals including Health Canada, US FDA, TGA (Australia), COFEPRIS (Mexico), DIGEMID (Peru), the KFDA (Korea) and the state of California
Binding: Health and Beauty
Publisher: Diva International
Release Date: 18-12-2015
Details: The DivaCup is a reusable, bell-shaped menstrual cup that is worn internally and sits low in the vaginal canal, collecting rather than absorbing your menstrual flow. Menstrual cups have existed since the 1930s when women were searching for an alternative to the choices of the time. Yet, its breakthrough into the feminine hygiene industry is much more recent. Many women feel uneasy about changing their menstrual care routine. Years of dealing with the sights and odors of disposable tampons and pads cause the familiar reaction: "ick!". The DivaCup empowers women to connect with their bodies and menstrual cycles like never before. Perfect for all activities (on air, land or sea), its easy care and use make for a better period experience. Wear The DivaCup for up to 12 hours without leaks or worry.
Package Dimensions: 6.4 x 3.6 x 2.1 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.