- Controls cough and thins & loosen mucus to make coughs more productive and help relieve chest congestion.
- Immediate and Extended Relief that lasts up to 12 hours. Mucinex patented bi-layer tablet contains an immediate-release layer on one side and extended-release layer on the other side which allows extended relief for up to 12 hours
- Dosage: Adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 or 2 tablets every 12 hours. Do not exceed 4 tablets in 24 hours. Children under 12 years of age: Do not use.
- Active Ingredients: Guaifenesin 600 mg (expectorant) & Dextromethorphan HBr 30 mg (cough suppressant) (In each extended-release bi-layer tablet)
- Mucinex is the #1 doctor recommended OTC expectorant among Internists, General Practitioners & Family Practitioners
Details: Product Description Mucinex DM 12 Hour Expectorant and Cough Suppressant Tablets have a bi-layer tablet with maximum-strength medicines that fight coughs caused by mucus for up to 12 hours. The extended-release bi-layer tablet is designed with two layers. The first layer is absorbed quickly by your body for fast relief. The other layer dissolves slowly to continue relieving your coughs for 12 hours. Mucinex DM contains 600mg Guaifenesin & 30 mg dextromethorphan HBr. From the Manufacturer Fight both wet and dry coughs for 12 hours with Mucinex DM extended-release bi-layer tablets. Not all coughs are the same. Sometimes you can have a wet cough caused by mucus. Other times, you have an irritating dry cough. Whichever type of cough you have, wet or dry, Mucinex DM will quiet it so you can focus on your life, not your symptoms. Quiets Wet and Dry Coughs Mucinex DM extended-release tablets help control both wet and dry coughs for 12 hours. In addition, extended-release tablets start to work quickly to break up mucus and relieve chest congestion. Works for 12 Hours Only Mucinex DM has a bi-layer tablet with maximum-strength medicines to fight wet coughs caused by mucus as well as irritating dry coughs. Plus, Mucinex DM works for 12 hours. The extended-release bi-layer tablet is designed with two layers. The first layer is absorbed quickly by your body for fast relief. The other layer dissolves slowly to continue relieving your wet or dry cough for 12 hours. Mucinex: #1 with Doctors, Pharmacists, and Consumers You're too busy with family, home, and work to let sickness slow you down. You need a brand you can trust to get the job done. That's why there's Mucinex. Mucinex is the #1 doctor recommended1, #1 pharmacist recommended2 3 and #1 most popular4 OTC expectorant brand. Mucinex products all have the dependable, mucus-busting power to show Mr. Mucus the way out of your system so you can keep up with life. What's in the Box One box of Mucinex DM extended-release bi-layer tablets (20 tablets per box). Mucinex DM Relieves these Symptoms: Quiets wet coughs caused by mucus Controls irritating dry coughs Thins and breaks up mucus to make coughs more productive Use as directed. Mucinex Has Products for All of Your Worst Symptoms 12 Hour Relief (Tablets) Chest Congestion Dry Cough Nasal Congestion Maximum Strength Mucinex x Mucinex x Maximum Strength Mucinex DM x x Mucinex DM x x Maximum Strength Mucinex D x x Mucinex D x x 1 Mucinex is the #1 doctor-recommended OTC expectorant among internists, general practitioners, and family practitioners. IMS Health, NDTI (National Disease Therapeutic Index), MAT 52 Weeks Ending March 2012.2 OTC Expectorants: 2012 Survey of Pharmacist Recommendations: Pharmacy Times, June 2012.3 Among Adult Expectorants and Adult Multisymptom Cold or Flu products. Pharmacy Today Annual Over-the-Counter Survey, February 2012.4 Based on Symphony IRI unit sales data for the 52-week period ending November 25, 2012.
- Brand: Mucinex
- Binding: Health and Beauty
- Publisher: Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare
- Package Dimensions: 5.1 x 3.4 x 0.5 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.