- High-performance copper-infused compression sleeves with built-in kinesiology bands give you the support you need to succeed.
- Kinesiology bands provide targeted compression and dynamic support
- Copper ions bound to the fiber level during manufacturing help reduce odors
- Provides support for muscle stiffness, soreness, and pain
- Help reduce the recovery time of muscles and supports improved circulation and oxygenation of working muscles
- Size : M:10.5" - 12"/L:12.5" - 14"/XL:14.5" - 16".
Details: Get the Support You Need to Succeed Copper Fit PRO SERIES is our most advanced compression and support series designed for athletes, weekend warriors or anyone with an active lifestyle seeking relief. PRO SERIES products are designed to provide extra support while helping to reduce muscle soreness and pain. copper fit PRO SERIES is built tough to stand up to your most extreme training, but still comfortable enough for everyday wear How Does Copper Fit Work? The compression sleeves help muscles recover faster through improved circulation and oxygenation while preventing strain and fatigue by keeping muscles warm. Built-in kinesiology bands provide targeted compression to prone areas such as knees, ankles, and elbows. All PRO SERIES products are made of high-quality performance fabrics with copper ions bound to the fibers level during manufacturing to reduce odor. Moisture-wicking technology helps prevent chafing and rashes so you stay cool and dry under pressure. How Quickly Will I Feel the Benefits? Many people report feeling immediate relief when wearing Copper Fit. It's important to remember that the benefits of wearing your compression sleeve can only be felt when they are worn and sized properly. When Should I Wear a Copper Fit Compression Sleeve? Copper Fit compression sleeves can be worn anytime; while participating in physical activity, moderate activity, or when completely at rest. They're great for daytime and nighttime. Copper Fit compression sleeves offer the highest quality comfort fit, making them ideal for extended wear. Many people benefit from wearing Copper Fit all day long, underneath their clothes. How do I determine to size? Measure the circumference of your arm approximately 5" above your elbow. You may need to adjust the sleeve a few inches up or down to get the desired compression and comfort. M: 10.5" - 12" L: 12.5" - 14" XL: 14.5" - 16".
- Brand: Copper Fit
- Publisher: IDFCN
- UPC: 754502027132
- EAN: 754502027132
- Color: Black with Copper Trim
- Package Dimensions: 8.8 x 3.7 x 1.5 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.