- Clearblue is # 1 OB-GYN Recommended Brand*
- Typically identifies 4 or more fertile days to get pregnant** - at least 2 more days than any other ovulation test
- Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test is the only ovulation test to accurately track 2 key fertility hormones
- The Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test is easy to read - unique digital 'smiley face' results
Details: The Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test is a breakthrough: not only does it detect the rise in luteinizing hormone (LH), it also monitors the level of another key fertility hormone, estrogen, which increases in the days before the LH surge. Because your partner’s sperm can survive in your body for up to 5 days, you can actually become pregnant by having intercourse during the days leading up to ovulation. By tracking these 2 key hormones, this test is able to typically identify 4 or more fertile days leading up to, and including, the day of ovulation, at least twice as many as any other ovulation tests.
- Publisher: Clearblue
- Release Date: 15-06-2013
- UPC: 633472600425
- EAN: 633472600425
- Package Dimensions: 7.4 x 3.4 x 2.0 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.