- Clearblue is # 1 OB-GYN Recommended Brand*
- Typically identifies 4 or more fertile days to get pregnant** - at least 2 more days than any other ovulation test
- Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test is the only ovulation test to accurately track 2 key fertility hormones
- The Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test is easy to read - unique digital 'smiley face' results
- Can adjust every day you test according to your unique hormone profile. The Clearblue Helpline 1-800-321-3279 is available for any questions or concerns
- Note: Packaging may vary
Details: The Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test ( Prueba de Ovulation Advanced Digital Clearblue) typically identifies 4 or more fertile days leading up to, and including the day of ovulation, at least twice as many as any other ovulation test.** The Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test is a breakthrough: it is the only ovulation test that not only detects the rise in luteinizing hormone (LH), but also monitors the level of another key fertility hormone, estrogen, which increases in the days before the LH surge. Because of your partner?s sperm can survive in your body for up to 5 days, you can actually become pregnant by having intercourse during the days leading up to ovulation. If your cycle length varies by more than 3 days, you should use the length of your last cycle to determine when to start testing.
- Brand: Clearblue
- Color: Purple/Blue
- Publisher: Clearblue
- Release Date: 15-06-2013
- UPC: 633472600401
- Package Dimensions: 7.4 x 3.6 x 1.9 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.