- MUCINEX 12 HOUR EXTENDED-RELEASE BI-LAYER TABLETS: Clinically proven to last up to 12 hours; it provides powerful relief for your chest congestion
- SYMPTOMS TREATED: Relieves chest congestion caused by excess mucus by making your cough more productive
- ONE EASY PILL: A unique bi-layer tablet, one layer for immediate release, the other layer for extended-release so the medicine starts to release right away and lasts for up to 12 hours
- INGREDIENTS: Guaifenesin (600 mg) is an expectorant that helps reduce chest congestion caused by colds, infections or irritants
- CONTINUOUS RELIEF: Mucinex lasts up to 12 hours so you can say goodbye to retaking medicine every 4 hours
- TRUST MUCINEX: Mucinex is the #1 doctor recommended OTC expectorant and the #1 Cold & Cough Brand Doctors Trust for Themselves & Their Families
- STOCK UP AND SAVE: Did you know, if you use Mucinex 12 Hour often you can and save when you buy higher count packs
Binding: Health and Beauty
Publisher: Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare
Release Date: 19-07-2005
Details: Product Description When you’re sick, mucus can be a master of mayhem. But quick, long-lasting chest congestion relief is just a dose away — with Mucinex SE extended-release bi-layer tablets. Guaifenesin, the active ingredient in Mucinex SE, helps relieve chest congestion by thinning the mucus in the bronchial passageways to make the cough more productive. The bi-layer tablet releases immediately and lasts for up to 12 hours.* Mucinex In…Mucus Out From the Manufacturer When mucus builds up in your chest, congestion can get in the way of your day. Mucinex extended-release bi-layer tablets fight bothersome chest congestion for 12 hours so you can focus on your life and forget about congestion. Fast-Acting, Long-Lasting Relief Mucinex extended-release tablets break up the mucus that causes chest congestion, providing you with fast-acting and long-lasting relief. With 12 hours of relief from chest congestion, you can make it through a workday without congestion getting in your way. Get 12 Hours of Relief Only Mucinex has an extended-release bi-layer tablet to deliver congestion relief. The first layer is absorbed quickly by your body for fast-acting relief. The other layer dissolves slowly to continue relieving your chest congestion for 12 hours. Mucinex: #1 with Doctors, Pharmacists, and Consumers You're too busy with family, home, and work to let sickness slow you down. You need a brand you can trust to get the job done. That's why there's Mucinex. Mucinex is the #1 doctor recommended1, #1 pharmacist recommended2 3 and #1 most popular4 OTC expectorant brand. Mucinex products all have the dependable, mucus-busting power to show Mr. Mucus the way out of your system so you can keep up with life. What's in the Box One box of Mucinex extended-release bi-layer tablets (40 tablets per box). Mucinex Relieves these Symptoms: Relieves chest congestion Thins and breaks up mucus to make coughs more productive Use as directed. Mucinex Has Products for All of Your Worst Symptoms 12 Hour Relief (Tablets) Chest Congestion Dry Cough Nasal Congestion Maximum Strength Mucinex x Mucinex x Maximum Strength Mucinex DM x x Mucinex DM x x Maximum Strength Mucinex D x x Mucinex D x x 1 Mucinex is the #1 doctor-recommended OTC expectorant among internists, general practitioners, and family practitioners. IMS Health, NDTI (National Disease Therapeutic Index), MAT 52 Weeks Ending March 2012.2 OTC Expectorants: 2012 Survey of Pharmacist Recommendations: Pharmacy Times, June 2012.3 Among Adult Expectorants and Adult Multisymptom Cold or Flu products. Pharmacy Today Annual Over-the-Counter Survey, February 2012.4 Based on Symphony IRI unit sales data for the 52-week period ending November 25, 2012.
Package Dimensions: 5.1 x 3.4 x 0.9 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.