Color: Sky Blue
- NEW Temperature Measurement Tool for Fever, for Kids, Children, Adults, Infants, Toddlers 89.6℉~109.2℉ (32℃～42.9℃. Taking your temperature with this thermometer is as simple as pointing, and pressing a button. It uses infrared technology, and can show readings in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- You can store up to 32 temperature readings and recall them at any time. This comes in handy for keeping a record, and makes it convenient for babies, kids, children, adults, infants, toddlers.
- Trying to take a temperature reading can be a stressful business, but no more. This ear thermometer for fever readings can be used in the dead of night without even switching on the light. The LCD screen displays clear and crisp numbers that are easy to read.
- For best accuracy, the distance between the thermometer and object of measurement should approximately be 1.18- 1.96inches.
- The infrared thermometer is designed for all ages, adults, infants and elders. It not only supports forehead or ear function, but is able to take room/object temperature. ℃ and ℉ are easily switchable.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.