- Aleve is Proven Better* and Lasts Longer** on Pain than Tylenol.
- Only Aleve Works at the Site of Pain All Day with Just Two Pills. Aleve is different, unlike Tylenol and Advil, each Aleve tablet has the strength to last 12 hours.**
- Aleve is an over-the-counter (OTC), nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) designed to deliver continuous pain relief at the site of pain.
- For 25 years, Aleve has provided temporary relief of minor aches and pains due to backaches, muscular aches, headaches, minor arthritis and other joint pain, menstrual pain, toothaches, and the common cold. Also temporarily reduces fever.
- *Data on file. **Based on minimum labeled dosing.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Publisher: Bayer HealthCare LLC
Release Date: 24-04-2015
Details: When you're tired of taking and retaking pills every few hours to deal with long-lasting aches and pains, Aleve can help. Just 1 tablet is strong enough to provide pain relief that can last up to 12 hours, which means no more stopping throughout the day to take more tablets. Aleve is an over-the-counter (OTC), nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) that provides temporary relief from minor aches and pains. It also temporarily reduces fever. Covered by the Bayer HealthCare LLC – Consumer Health 60-Day Satisfaction Guarantee. See below for details
Package Dimensions: 5.0 x 3.7 x 0.9 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.