- Aleve is the over the counter brand for minor arthritis pain
- Only Aleve Works at the Site of Pain All Day with Just Two Pills. Aleve is different, each Aleve caplet has the strength to last 12 hours
- The Aleve Soft Grip Arthritis Cap features a contoured bottle that fits comfortably in your hand and a cushioned cap to give you better control. Soft Grip cap is child-resistant
- Aleve is an over the counter (OTC), nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) designed to deliver continuous pain relief at the site of pain
- Aleve provides temporary relief of minor aches and pains due to backaches, muscular aches, headaches, minor arthritis and other joint pain, menstrual pain, toothaches, and the common cold. Also temporarily reduces fever
- Based on minimum labeled dosing
Details: Getting relief from minor arthritis pain shouldn't be a pain. That's why there's the Aleve Soft Grip Arthritis Cap, featuring a contoured bottle that fits comfortably in your hand and a cap covered with a cushioned material to give you better control. It's the easiest way to get the 12-hour pain relief that just 1 Aleve can give you. Aleve is an over-the-counter (OTC), nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) that provides temporary relief from minor aches and pains. It also temporarily reduces fever. Covered by the Bayer HealthCare – Consumer Health 60-Day Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Brand: Aleve
- Binding: Health and Beauty
- Publisher: Aleve
- Release Date: 28-02-2014
- Package Dimensions: 5.1 x 3.3 x 2.6 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.