- Aleve is Proven Better and Lasts Longer on Pain than Tylenol
- Only Aleve Works at the Site of Pain All Day with Just Two Pills. Aleve is different, each Aleve caplet has the strength to last 12 hours.
- Use for minor arthritis pain
- Aleve is an over the counter (OTC), nonsteroidal anti inflammatory drug (NSAID) designed to deliver continuous pain relief at the site of pain
- For 25 years, Aleve has provided temporary relief of minor aches and pains due to backaches, muscular aches, headaches, minor arthritis and other joint pain, menstrual pain, toothaches, and the common cold. Also temporarily reduces fever
- Data on file. Based on minimum labeled dosing
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 01-08-2012
Details: When you're tired of taking and retaking pills every few hours to deal with long-lasting aches and pains, Aleve can help. Just 1 caplet is strong enough to provide pain relief that can last up to 12 hours, which means no more stopping throughout the day to take more caplets. Aleve is an over-the-counter (OTC), nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) that provides temporary relief from minor aches and pains. It also temporarily reduces fever. Covered by the Bayer HealthCare – Consumer Health 60-Day Satisfaction Guarantee.
Package Dimensions: 5.1 x 3.2 x 2.7 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.