- This item contains 2 tubes of 2-gram cold sore cream for a total of 4 grams in the set
- Abreva cold sore treatment helps heal cold sores and fever blisters on the face or lips of adults and children over 12 years
- Abreva shortens the duration of tingling, pain, burning and itching symptoms associated with cold sores when used at the first sign
- Abreva penetrates deep into the skin to the source of the spreading virus to block the virus and provide a barrier to protect healthy skin cells
- Apply before cosmetics after the cold sore treatment has dried and remember to use a new applicator to prevent the spreading of the virus
- Based on laboratory studies
Details: Heal cold sores faster with Abreva, the only FDA approved OTC medicine to shorten healing time. Treat cold sores anywhere, anytime with a portable and convenient tube. Can heal your cold sore in (as little as/ as few as) 2.5 DAYS* ask. Data on file. Integrated clinical and statistical report for 96-lid-06/07: a clinic-initiated, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multicentre study to assess the safety and efficacy of topical n-docosanol 10% Cream (lidakol) in patients with early-stage episodes of acute, recurrent herpes labialis. Dec 1997 Satisfaction Guarantee If for any reason you are not satisfied with any GSK Consumer Healthcare product, GSK Consumer Healthcare will provide you with a reimbursement within 45 days of the date of purchase. Please note that because GSK is unable to control the quality of our products sold by unauthorized sellers, the Guarantee is not available for products purchased from unauthorized sellers due to potential quality issues outside GSK’s control. Please contact GSK Consumer Healthcare directly for more information.
- Brand: Abreva
- Binding: Health and Beauty
- Publisher: GlaxoSmithKline
- Release Date: 01-06-2017
- Package Dimensions: 5.2 x 4.8 x 0.9 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.