- Diagnose and make decisions with confidence
- Hear subtle changes in patient status
- Useful in critical care and challenging environments such as the ED, ICU, Cardiac ICU, step down unit and other dynamic locations
- Ergonomic and high profile construction; 40percentage larger chest piece and 60percentage deeper bell than the 3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscope
Built to hear more
Sturdy and refined, the Littmann Cardiology IV helps isolate subtle sounds2 so you can hear changes in your patients in the most critical and challenging environments. Designed to help you listen for hard-to-hear sounds, including aortic stenosis, S3 gallop murmurs, and faint pulmonary anomalies.
Useful in critical care and challenging environments such as the ED, ICU, Cardiac ICU, step-down unit and other dynamic locations
Hear subtle changes in patient status.
Diagnose and make decisions with confidence.
2Better audibility of high-frequency sounds (adult side, firm pressure) compared to Cardiology III can help you learn more about your patient’s condition
Education at your fingertips.
Get exclusive training content on your mobile device that will help you improve your auscultation skills and use your stethoscope more effectively. The 3M Littmann Learning Institute App includes self-paced lessons with heart and lung sounds, patient scenarios to help improve your diagnostic thinking, self-tests to track your progress, a sound library, and more.
Get the app and start training today!
Find the Littmann Learning Institute App in the App Store or Google Play.
Download the free app to your mobile device.
Enter the serial number, found on your 3M Littmann Stethoscope chest-piece, or voucher code to unlock unique educational content.
- Brand: 3M Littmann
- Color: Black Tube, Black Stem
- UPC: 707387773618
- EAN: 540070616560
- Package Dimensions: 14.8 x 6.8 x 1.9 inches
- Publisher: 3M Littmann
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.