- Medical-grade gel adhesive squares sooth, cool, and protect against hot spots, blisters, chafing and friction
- Hypoallergenic, latex-free, and non-medicated, these hydrogel squares can be used for scrapes, cuts, and burns
- Made mostly from water so the dressings will not stick to the skin for painless removal
- Ideal for use in clinics, training rooms, and first aid kits
- 200 gel squares (non-sterile). 1 inch x 1 inch / 2.5cm x 2.5cm
Details: Spenco 2nd Skin offers soothing protection and treatment for blisters, hot spots, and skin irritations. Designed to prevent blisters before they start, the medical-grade hydrogel pads protect the skin against rubbing, chafing, and friction. In the event that skin is wounded, the gel pads can be used as a dressing, ideal for blisters, scrapes, cuts, burns, stings, and bites. Hypoallergenic, latex-free, and non-medicated, 2nd Skin Squares and Circles (sold separately) consist primarily of water, which prevents sticking and irritation for painless application and removal. Spenco 2nd Skin is a must-have for blister prevention, burn treatment and first-aid kits, and in clinics and athletic training rooms. Available in two non-sterile styles for instant soothing and cooling relief: 200-Count Gel Squares measure 1 x 1 inch, and 48-Count Gel Circles measure 3 inches in diameter.
- Brand: Spenco
- Color: Bacterial Barrier
- Publisher: Spenco Medical
- UPC: 38472096009
- EAN: 755918854268
- Package Dimensions: 3.5 x 3.5 x 3.3 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.