- Flonase relieves nasal congestion, runny nose, sneezing, itchy nose, and itchy, watery eyes
- Flonase Allergy Relief is the Number 1 doctor recommended allergy brand (ProVoice Survey, fielded to Physicians June 1, 2016, to May 31, 2017)
- Full prescription strength FLONASE provides non-drowsy, 24-hour relief
- Use once daily throughout allergy season for continuous relief
- Contains the active ingredient fluticasone propionate
Details: Flonase Allergy Relief nasal spray gives you more complete allergy relief than most over-the-counter allergy pills and tablets.* Flonase helps block 6 key allergic substances. Most allergy pills only block histamine.** Full prescription strength Flonase provides 24-hour relief from nasal congestion, runny nose, sneezing, itchy nose, and itchy watery eyes allergy season long. Plus, when used once daily, it outperforms the number 1 non-drowsy allergy pill!† It’s no wonder why Flonase Allergy Relief is the number 1 doctor recommended allergy brand.†† *vs. single-ingredient antihistamines that do not treat nasal congestion. ** Mechanism versus most over the counter allergy pills. Flonase nasal spray acts on multiple key inflammatory substances (histamine, prostaglandins, cytokines, tryptases, chemokines and leukotrienes). The exact number and precise mechanism are unknown. †Total nasal symptom relief vs. 10 mg single-ingredient loratadine. †† ProVoice Survey, fielded to Physicians June 1, 2016, to May 31, 2017, Satisfaction Guarantee If for any reason you are not satisfied with any GSK Consumer Healthcare product, GSK Consumer Healthcare will provide you with a reimbursement within 45 days of the date of purchase. Please note that because GSK is unable to control the quality of our products sold by unauthorized sellers, the Guarantee is not available for products purchased from unauthorized sellers due to potential quality issues outside GSK’s control. Please contact GSK Consumer Healthcare directly for more information.
- Brand: Flonase
- Binding: Health and Beauty
- Publisher: GlaxoSmithKline
- Release Date: 18-11-2016
- Package Dimensions: 5.4 x 4.7 x 1.4 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.